Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pregnant Dreams

I feel like my dreams get a little bit weirder between the middle of the night bathroom breaks. The dreams don't continue each time but new ones start... so it's like 5 different, weird dreams all in one night. 

It must be all the pregnancy hormones because I rarely had vivid/weird dreams before.

One of them from last night included Clay, dad, and our friend Mike going for a car ride while plastered. My mom went after them to get them to come home/make sure they didn't get in trouble. Then I got a call from the police dept to come get someone. Thinking it was the three drunk guys I took my time getting there, but turned out it was my mom. She had robbed a bank instead of following the guys. And that's about where it ended.

I told you they were weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment